The environment is everything. the more beautiful it is, the greater happier and healthier we will be. It is every individual’s responsibility to protect nature. here I am coming up with a few ideas that we can apply it on in our day-to-day life, to give a positive impact on our environment.
Our little contribution can bring a huge change on the nature, that we are blessed to have with ever.
To save our future environment:
Avoid the use of plastics
- Right from using a straw to carry bag and storage box we do have alternatives. Those are actually an essential practice rather than being an alternative.
- Sipping the juice will provide better digestion rather than drinking with the straw.
- Likewise storing food in the glass, ceramic or metal box will have a better shelf life.
Conserve thermal energy
- Use compact fluorescent light bulbs.
- Turn off your house device when you do not use it.
- Do remember to switch off the electricity while leaving the room.
- Judicious use of water is mandatory for future survival.
- Simply close the tap when not in use, even if the missed out time is for a minute.
- Reduce the water flow and get used to it.
- Fix the leaky faucet.
- Water your lawn in the early morning.
- Wash a full load of laundry or adjust the water level to the size of your load.
- Avoid contaminating the sources of water.
- Conserve rainwater.
Minimize air pollution
- For travelling a shorter distance, prefer walking or bicycle rather than opting for a motorcycle. This also helps to keep you fit.
- Do not overfill the fuel tank, that may cause leakage of hydrocarbons.
- Do not burn your yard waste.
Plant a tree
- Develop the habit of planting a tree on a regular basis. Maybe on the weekly or monthly once !!! In this concrete jungle, Let that bring a fresh feel for our sore eyes…
Do not waste food
- Do not make dishes until you have a full load and make only as how much required.
Proper use of waste bin
- Do not put hazardous materials in the trash.
- Follow proper waste management protocol
- Do not litter.
Donate clothes and other gently used household items to the charitable organization rather than throwing it away.
Every small change that we make in our day-to-day life will bring an incredible makeover to the environment. The healthy and happy environment will abundantly give back the nourishing luxurious life to the people and other living creatures.